Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, August 09, 2010

Remember me

remember me made my bawl my eyes out.
i've got 2 novels left. Tmr i shall attempt to start and complete both during my 4-10pm shift at SOFT.
got to spend an extra day with nicky but it sucks that he had to book in on national day, and at 7pm! so early.
nursing a tiny bout of flu + stuffy nose.
im feeling like a sad hopeless romantic who needs chicken soup and someone to pat her head.
more sad shows for now and more ice cream to sell tomorrow.
i feel blue.

I'd rather leave than be left behind again.
I leave because i do not want to be left behind.

leave,
Leaving..
left.


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats