Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, August 06, 2010

today, i scared myself with the amount of money i spent today.
've never done this before in my life and i dont feel comfortable.
plus point is, (i hope you dont think im showing off, im not)
i have 2 very pretty pair of wedges from topshop now, and hopefully a better complexion(faked) with extremely expensive but better be worth it, products from benefit.
i cant wait to bathe, got all these nice smelling hair products and facial wash.
its gg to be 3 am but i cant wait to bathe. haha in fact i shall go take a nice hot long shower and think about things that upset me for the past 24 hours. goodnight.
i feel so uncomfortable, so many things weighing so heavily on my mind.
tonight, my head's a dangerzone.

and also, to the psycho bitch from shss (so obvious) who left a fs comment on someone's fs under my name, can you please grow the fuck up. siao eh. me and calvin how long ago already. doesnt even affect me a single bit. you dont come and play punk, fucking lame. dont bloody use my name, and cb still can use SHER, not sherlyn. you go and eat a pile of shit now.


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats