Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

you are my sunshine

Today was one of those sucky days where you entered the class and you knew you were doomed.
oh damn right i was.
not gona elaborate but im still mad at myself for tearing in front of them.
i should have been stronger.
what is this little thing compared to what i have gone through before.
phooey, im such a weak dumpling.

so its tuesday night.
3 more days till the weekend.
1 more day to two major exams on thurs/fri.
my make it or break it into Tiger airways as cabin crew.
a certain someone told me i have always been fickle with my job and its time i started something.
which is very true.

go for it, sher.
blow them away.

you are my sunshine.


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats