Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

11-11

you know you are getting old and boring when you read your own blog and see wordy moody adult posts and pictures of flowers...
oh my gawd im such an adult im a boring freak.

I SHALL RESCUE THAT SITUATION ASAP AND GET MYSELF A CARD READER(anyone know where sell cheap cheap ones to read 4gig card?) SO I CAN POST PICS FROM JANUARY 2010 ONWARDS.(cb. haha)

thinking of opening up my fs again but l8r invite more h8 and trouble hmmmmmm.
i hope who ever who is gg ard leaving fs comments on my friends' blogs will stop asking about me or worse, POSE AS ME CB. thats damn scary okay. please stop it, seriously.

i cant believe i actually survived 11am-11pm lessons today.
i fly next week, that is if i graduate.
fucking upset that the first week of flying is when nicky POP and he gets his 1 week of hols.
bugger dont know want to say cute or not, but he wana take whatever flight to wherever im flying to that day, so i can serve him and give him in his own words 'extra service ooh la la'
lol. how depressing is that, if he flies to bkk, i can only watch him depart from the plane and i have to fly back to sg alone while he gets cheap beer, thai massages, fucking cheap shopping..
sian i also want. AND WORSE THING IS I CANNOT TAKE LEAVE ='(
sad kitty.. i want to go on holiday also.


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats