Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, September 12, 2010

going going gone

LAST NIGHT AT PHUTURE WAS AWESOME EXCEPT
i dont remember stepping in or leaving the club.
in fact i dont remember anything AT ALL.
my mind is a complete blank but i really had great fun at the river with zer,lin, nicky gabby ming and wood.
also, wood got caught by NEA and he doesnt even smoke hahahahahahha
apparently, i was right there but i didnt even know it happened.
seriously damn gone last night.
EVERYTHING IS HAPPY BUT I LOST MY FAV RING FROM TOPSHOP.
the nude pink rose one UGHHH I WANA CRY ITS OOS ALREADY
please sell it to me if you have it.. =(


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats