Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

happy is the colour of me tonight

YAY NO MORE EXAMS!
got 100 for my first aid theory exam im so thankful everything's almost over.
sucks that they push our graduation date to a day later.
now we graduate on thursday instead!
i hope i dont see any friends at temasek poly then cause i have to be in my uniform and dragging a luggage so embarrassing =(
also hahaha i find it very ironic that i injured my back during first aid.
alright, hopefully end early tmr then collect my 2 modparade dresses from haji with dear zer then dinz with pris and the girls tmr night.
happy happy hapz happy hapz

ps: if you are reading this, my dear wifey. i really miss you, i think of you everyday.
please meet up with me soon. =(


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats