Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, September 09, 2010

o yay

fucking proud of myself for ace-ing my exam (the fucking retest) with 98/100
with one hour of sleep ,after an intense night at Zouk and best dinz at crystal jade with bestie justin and nick.
i went to work with the eyelashes from the night before..
tsktsk.

im super damn mega tired now...
BUT WHO CARES YAY its freaking happy thursday tmr is happy hari raya friday
YAY HAPPY NO WORK DAY YAY.
gg to collect my LucydAcyd Nude blazer now at Vivo and my benefit products.. cannot wait!


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats