Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

thought of the day

how do you know if someone cares enough?

when you text call ask or tell,
replies are instant instant instant.

people, reciprocate.

if they care enough, that is.


today's lesson sort of killed me a little inside.
when the lecturer taught us about first aid,
stroke and WHICH HOSPITAL BEST FOR BRAIN PROBLEMS.
fucking tan tock seng.
i was tearing in class but i hope no one saw and seriously my mood went from happy to downright depressing. but stuff like that you got to keep it inside and be strong.
i hate the word , 'pity'.

tmr, we are going to cover on Stroke and other problems, i better fucking man up and not be an emotional wreck.
all these conflicts in me, im really tired and i want a break, i wonder if you can see me daddy. see my efforts and my flaws.
i wonder if when you die, you really do go to Heaven like direct shoot up or you linger just for that while until everyone's safe and sound, at the very least,linger around for a few years.

im feeling really upset and moody now.
want to go to the beach and stare at the dark black sullen sea.
haha emotional piece of shit.


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats