Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, September 16, 2010

tlc

"anybody got family members who got stroke before?"

my face burnt.
but i didnt raise up my hand.

talk about awkward and dying in the inside.

i was needy tonight but i realize that telling people your problems doesn't help yourself.
i dont want sympathy or empathy or worse, pity.

i just want a beer and the dark black sea.
but im not someone to go and do this shit myself, travel all the way to east coast to mope around.
so forget it, forget about company, forget about getting a drink.
i'll figure out something myself.

the moment of dread always passes anyway.
still, it hurts, it fucking hurts.


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats