Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

tuesday only?

i wish 6 months would hurry up.
i want to save up all my pay and bomb it on a trip to tokyo or london or rome with my best girlfriends.
Singapore is Stifling me, gawd knows how much i need a break.
this constant claustrophobic fear.

i had an awful nightmare regarding nick last night.
it was a strange peculiar dream and certain scenes are as vivid as flashes of light
not good for my heart at all. =(

its 137pm
and im on my off day
and you have no idea how incredibly happy i am that its my off day
never mind that at 520 am later i have to be at the airport.
for now, its beer at the pub beside siglap starbucks with my best friend.
we are thinking 4 pints!
catching up and i really hope it doesnt rain
the weather is gloomy gus as fuck =(
BUT NO IT DONT DAMP MY MOOD.
I BE HAPPY WITH BEER AND RAIN AS MUCH AS BEER AND SUN.


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats