Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, October 25, 2010

2 years

hahahahaha






To the only boy in my life and quite coincidentally, the love of my life,
happy 2 years.
it was a super weekend with you i love you the mostest nicky huang yongxiang.
thank you for everything for these past 2 years , for sticking by me and for solving our issues with each other tgt, for never abandoning me when i was going through everything low in my life and most importantly, for loving me the way you do.
i love you so much.
happy 2 to us again! ^_^#


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats