Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

dug out my sports bra after 4 years (no kidding)
and had an intense workout session with gab Q and ming..

playing BADMINTON.

hahaha. not gym but badminton!

havent sweat like this for such a long time and it felt super each time my racquet connected to the shuttlecock, my mind was on her the whole time.
found her facebook recently,
i can safely say i've never disliked a human being with such intense loathing before.

4 more days of office work and back to flying.
sigh.

its only monday, i need nickytime.


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats