Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, November 01, 2010

Oktoba

Sometimes, pictures do the best justice.
hello, november i embrace you with a positive mindset and happy thoughts.
i am the boss of myself, no one will boss me around or talk down to me in november.
i will complete my scheduled flights with a =) and i will not be grumpy sad or be frantic depressed.
november will be a fantastic month and i will spend with my fantastic boyfriend and fantastic friends.
and from now on wards, i will no longer blog in words about my personal life, what i do when i do with whom i do. ^
Lastly, i want to say, im really thankful for the constant people in my life.
i love you.
okayready set go.






























maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats