Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, November 28, 2010

sunday night

at my ugliest and fattest no joke
time to lose that extra 5 kg you fatso
the ugly part, cant do much about it so...
okay time to lose that extra 5 kg.

i've been playing badminton and fake squash lately.

and to pris and zer and nick here's my christmas wish list hahaha you all die.
FEEL FREE TO DROP ME YOURS HEHE^_^#

since a chanel 2.55 and the kate spade bag are both generally out of the question...

1. Chanel nail polish in JADE/NUDE
(bet you got a shock when you saw chanel hahaha)

2. CLOTHES CLOTHES CLOTHES PLEASE BUY ME CLOTHES BEST FRIENDS PLZ?

3. Squash/tennis racquet (this is the extent of my seriousness and dedication to these new found interests) and a cute little squash black ball so i can play by myself under my hdb void deck.

k no more thanks fav people im going to be gross and tweet to you guys about this entry now.^^

also, its fucking sunday nights i hate sunday nights
i abhor sunday nights so much so that depression(okay i know those who see they are depressed arent genuinely depressed but hey let me be. okay) hits like a razor through my heart and its cutting away all that layers of comfort im sad like hell and to make matters worse i am not going to be seeing him for the next 12 nights + days its like fucking field camp in tekong all over again but worse. hang in there my love and till i see you again, please be strong and.. if you dare smoke finish that 100 sticks you are fucking dead meat when you are back.i love you sleep well and stay safe. i miss you very very very much.


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats