Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, January 13, 2011

it's like everyone saw but nobody knew

i have many flaws that i freely admit
but when it comes to a weakness and a soft spot,
nothing and no one can take that terribly lonely place except you
and it's a gushing sadly reigning feeling that leaves me nearly always close to tears
down in the dumps, frantically nostalgic.. you get the idea.
maybe it's inbuilt, all these unwanted lingering leftover.. emotions?
i have been fighting and hurting fighting and hurting.
what an ugly sight.
it's superimposed in my heart and i am ashamed to say, every morsel of me could not draw my eyes away
i am a terrible person with more flaws than an average person
but if you take that weakness which i admit to all my close friends but myself,
and place Weakness in the same room as i am,
i would get pregnant with all the air that's choking me
all the pauses, silences of the could have beens and what ifs.
i dont think Weakness and i would make it out of that room alive.

it is at times like these and days as such that i really cant face myself in the mirror
im a really ugly, awful person, both inside out and im sorry,
i am geuninely sorry for that.


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats