Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

last day of christmas











pictures taken in late 0'10
courtesy to phy wifey whose canon somehow overpowers my d40x in terms of pictures quality wa sian leh hahaha
btw please tune in to 91.3fm from today till friday 8.3pm-1030 pm if im not wrong?
YOU GET TO HEAR MY WIFEY ON RADIO LIVE WOO HOO.
SHE IS FAMOUS !!!! ^^ heehee so proud of her

my lung test today went okay
i am tendering my resignation tomorrow
hope everything goes okay

also, i had the best time with my best friend today =)


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats