Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, January 20, 2011

spy-der

if you have me on twitter, yesterday would have seen you poor kitties having to endure my constant whines about getting bitten by a spider,(either that or a demonic attack)
time of evil deed : 2-5am on a tuesday night/wednesday morning
i have a swollen left ring finger
now i know how ron weasley feels....

Last saturday, After C.S.I convention
best steamboat in katong, i reckon?

IMG_1137

IMG_1130

IMG_1126

IMG_1122

IMG_1121

IMG_1119

off to work in a few hours
six hour shift
wish me luck!


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats