Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

cny eve


hi all at 1244pm in our 'new year eve' clothes, nick is playing his psp beside me and we are going for lunch naoz.
we went to swim at his pool just now the water was freaking freezing. speaking of which..
yst, i went for a swim at MBS infinity pool with zer and it was absolutely glorious.
i want to hold my 21st there, it's by far, the best hotel i've ever seen. ^^
anyway have a great chinese new year visiting and for those who like me, dont go visiting and therefore no angpaw money,lets have fun rotting together my hia di(s) hahaha.
huat huat everyone!


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats