Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, February 19, 2011

so amazing,

was having a rather crappy day at work
but a couple of things really brightened up my day

like gym 101 (and loads to come?) with my best friend at her place
it was awesome we had the gym all to ourselves plus i came back with a set of really wobbly legs

piknic/dinz more than 100 + calories on her bed
its simple stuff like that, i just feel..
im just really blessed to have her.
i honestly dont know what i'd do without pris.
seriously.

third,
was on the bus when nick told me to check facebook and ...


reason for my big reaction is cause i spoilt nick's laptop umm early last year
and the poor guy has no form of any internet connection at all
resorts to using my mac on weekends if i do bring it over..
so, no facebook no status updates and certainly no huge proclaimations of love for me hahaha
SO IMAGINE MY SURPRISE WHEN I CHECKED MY WALL ON THE BUS
so harpeee!
he's doing some friday guard duty thing so he didnt get to book out =(
but his nice friend decided to swap with him so it could have been worse.
im really really excited. cant wait to see him tmr.

oh and this which also made my day
i couldnt stop smiling.



none of the guys knew each other so i guess when the ball started rolling, it just went from there
hahaha

4th,
caught 'The Rite' with zer, gabby and kram at tamp mall on an impromptu decision to head out
fucking scary movie, my heart kept dying a little inside when the demons started manifesting themselves in the victims' bodies.
serious heart-stopper, please go watch.

had a blast and im just really really glad things worked out during the latter part of the day^^

2 am, off to bed goo nigh!



maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats