Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

greed

hi good friends some of you keep asking me what i want for my birthday and because i got enough shame to tell you nothing or i'd avoid the topic entirely but then again not shameless enough to not blog about it here and since i think only my best friend reads this space i guess its safe to say i realllly really reallly would like this clutch even though i know its mega expensive
or you all wana share half half with me?
i really like it =(

http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Leather-Portfolio-Clutch/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1407914&cid=8730&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=200&sort=-1&clr=Black

http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Leather-Portfolio-Clutch/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1409067&SearchQuery=asos%20leather%20portfolio%20clutch&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Rust

sorry im shameless..
think im going to get flak for this


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats