Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, March 25, 2011

last weekend of march

-patiently waiting for the 3 separate orders from ASOS to arrive
-IT IS FRIDAY.
-It is also the 25th.
-happy 29 months. that is a mighty long time.
-Zouk tonight with my favorite people (finally!)
-still stressed over the party decor though i roughly have an eye deer as to what i want
-concentrating on the april 16th one so much so that i completely didnt do jackshit preparations for my actual birthday on the 12th which is at MBS
-i really hope my friends wont be bored just lazing by the pool and having din + drinks in the room after ._.
-last weekend of march! so stoked for april


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats