Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, March 27, 2011

sick

  • sick of all my nights getting wasted at zouk 4/5 times we go there we spend 5 mins on the dancefloor and drinking the rest of the night away
  • sick of not remembering everything and only vague snippets
  • sick of planning for my stupid birthday party which keeps sucking money
  • sick of reading drunk tweet/tweets and trying to recall when did i type that and why
most of all, sick of being sick.

i caught the worst bug ever.
my fever cannot subside, my nose emits a river of never-ending phelgm



maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats