Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, April 11, 2011

5 4 3 2 1

rainy gloomz monday
did my nails and cut my hair at Tampines just now
was gifted with a hairband in the most perfect shade of brilliant red from my brother and dawn
and they also paid for a night at MBS tmr
really really blessed to have people around me who care enough to not mind splurging so much on me or at the very least, think im worth it.
i wish i was rich so i could reciprocate likewise, instead of wishing wanting and never doing.

innyhoo, 5 hours to turning twenty-one!
bunch of feelings actually
i miss nick very much and i wished he was able to spend the day tmr with me
yet on the other hand, im so excited for day out with my closest friends
weather's making me feel slightly down and the impending doom of my period is making me nervous like a rabbit on crack.
not to be gross or anything but i keep checking my downunder every few hours to see if 'tio already not' because if yes, then im hong gan si liao gg pangkang
i can say goodbye to the heavenly waters of the infinity pool.
i really hope the sun will burn down feverishly tmr and ill be clean dry and blood free haha

okay so here are more photos from the weekend enjoi~























have a super week guys and i hope you all enjoy my fav day of the year which is tmr April 12th hahahaha


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats