Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Faithful

































thank you zer darling for surprising me at 12 midnight with yummy cake and roses. =)
thank you bestie for KITTY and for revealing to me on skype
thank you nicky for setting your alarm and calling me 7 mins too early because army time is diff from civilian time and for singing happy birthday to me while i teared and your 21 mews and then suddenly zer was outside my door hehe
thank you bestie for coming down early to test-drive the car ^^
thank you wifey and benben for reaching on time and looking so rad in your shades ^^
thank you benben for the ben and jerry lunch treat
thank you God for being so faithful and for having mercy on us and giving us 1-2 hours of clear skies after it started raining.
Thank you God for friends who care for me so much and i hope they know i feel the same.

I initially typed out a long entry intended for this girl whom i used to think of as a friend
but since i am twenty-one, it's time to grow up and put this aside but just so you know,
the friendship is shot and dead to me.


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats