Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, April 18, 2011

from the bottom of my heart,

I just want to thank everyone who came down for my 21st birthday party.
it's finally over, =) Thank you guys for making the effort to come down all the way to nsrcc
especially my ngee ann friends since all of you stay super far except nette who's half an eastie haha and nel who's a full-fledged tampines kid keke

Every card, little note, wrapping paper,box and present is precious to me and i wont throw them away so thank you so so much for the gifts, guys. I am astounded by the love and effort and money that you guys are willing to spend on me. words are not enough.

Im sorry for being such a lousy host though, it was honestly fucking tough running about trying to talk to everyone and im sorry the party sucked cause it was so clique-y. Still, i hope you guys had a lovely time and thanks for staying to watch me cut my cake while i was intoxicated (shame shame)

I love all of you, thank you so much. =)


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats