Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, April 15, 2011

my 21st

a few photos

IMG_2628

IMG_2631

IMG_2643

IMG_2652

IMG_2657

IMG_2660

IMG_2661

IMG_2663

IMG_2672

IMG_2699

ben and jerrys for free cone day
thank you ben ben for treating all of us to lunch, i really appreciate it =)
Thank you Zer for helping us score the suite
and for tricking me when we went into the lift and telling it was level 7
it was super funny, she passed me the key and said level 7 so we went inside the lift and i slot it in then she look at me and say what r u doing?
i was like, huh? i thought u say 7
then she gave me that cheeky grin and said no lah its 44
still confuuuuuuu, i was like 44?
then either she said something or someone said, suite and then phy started shrieking and everyone started screaming so we ran out of the lift and haha it was hilarious,
everyone going suite suite omg
and when we walked in, o golly it was HUUUGE
screaming never ceased and i kept making them hold my hand and run around the whole place with me.
best room ever. =)
the pool, amazing as usual, weather was real gloomz by the time we reached
begged God for just 1-2 hours and the drizzling stopped.
speaking of which, i didnt get my period
and for that i am so thankful
was bloody worried but everything turned out to be fine
PTL!


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats