Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, April 14, 2011

O HAPPY DAY!

IMG_2896

i had the best birthday celebration of my life ever 2 days ago.

On 12th april 2011, i spent every second of all 24 hours awake and feeling so alive and happy.
i was grinning the entire time both inside out and i have so much to be thankful for so much to be grateful for.
thank you guys, words are insufficient and they will never be enough to express how i feel.

i am still riding on the high of two days ago. you are all so fucking incredible.

ill see you guys on saturday again and please know that, i really am so freaking enormously happy that i have you all in my life. you mean so much to me. =)


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats