Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, November 18, 2011

last few laps of November



Yesterday saw me through the completion of my last exam of the year (WOO HOO!) and gym time with my secret lover, zer (hahaha not so secret anymore) then happy singing time with her and bestie and simpang for supper with everyone, a maggot plus benben.

heading to fred perry's subculture event tonight with Nette and Hosan
i havent seen them since forever and i really really really miss my nettingale

THE WEEKEND'S LOOKING FINEE
im so happy!

Everything is finally falling into place and i feel a little more like my old self again. =')


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats