Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, June 03, 2012

3rd June 2010 Two years since your passing, daddy I remember how I felt Being woken in the middle of the night Hearing nick say,"I'm so sorry baby" and then the phone was passed to me Realizing it was my mum. And still thinking I had had the happiest day ever First time at USS, two days before nick's enlistment And now two years later he's coming out of the army real soon just 3 working days! And you are still gone. But untouched by the terrors of this dull and ugly world And in a small way, I envy you For finally being at peace at last and most of all, the end of all suffering Two years. Blink of an eye


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats