Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Today, I learned of another death. A classmate for 3 years. We hardly interact but he always smiled and we had that occasional short chat whenever we bump into each other.

You would think I'd be accustomed to the idea of death by now but no.. the loss of yet another life grips my heart; the fear of not my own death, but the irrevocable loss of others, the ones we love and even those strangers that we have come to miss silently.

I genuinely hope that everyone out there will have a safe and fulfilling life, do whatever makes you happy and seek out the goodness in everyone.


I hope I can heed my own advice.



Be safe and like an old friend used to say.. HFSN Have fun stay nice


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats